A Ramble and A Prayer

I feel as though I have created or come into an attitude of more confidence. I felt lighter and more energized at work last night. I had no issues with talking to people and the work was fun and exciting for the evening. Except when I had to clean vomit from the wall in the ladies restroom. Too much sangria is what that was.

I'm still thinking about, wondering if I have said anything to offend my friend and their faith. God, its that fact that I know I'm not amazing at reading social ques. I will most often miss the subtle nuances and not so subtle nuances of emotional expression. And only in words and conversation will I get a glimpse of something that might have gone awry.

But I will come to that line of questioning when I see them next.

Some people say it seems like I'm really getting shit done. And I guess I am, I have created a new website and blog. I finished my first commission piece. I started the process for getting my massage license. I finally got my new GA license and tags. I got promoted at work and venturing into becoming more confident with talking to people. I wish to be more gregarious.

I enjoy talking to people. But for some reason the past idk, year or so or maybe longer, I started getting tongue tied and anxious when I would have to talk to strangers. Which is quite a predicament when my job entails talking to strangers non stop.

But I'm getting better at it. At least I can feel a confidence coming that promotes a more relaxed aura of conversation for me. I think it also stems from a confidence in who I am and what I am doing.

Pretty much everything is new for me. New job, new living situation, new projects and interests. And at the same time it's all changing, and changing rapidly.

I'm focused on so many things right now I almost question if it might be too many things at once.

Painting, writing, bar-tending, lyrical writing, working out and my health. Saving money, while taking trips.

The big things though are the writing, and lyrics, painting, bar-tending, and massage. 4 areas in my life where I am focusing my energy to create sustenance. I feel that at some point a few things will become second nature and not invoke so much energy and focus.

Maybe bar-tending will become easier and more relaxed to the point where its fun every time I go in and I can shoot the shit and be easy breezy with people.

I think once I start collaborating with an artist, that will spark ideas and a new way of getting into lyric writing.

And massage just needs to be done at least once a week.

Hey its the new moon today. And a super new moon at that. the first of three, which will get more and more intense culminating on the super new moon in August.

So I have created some intentions for the next 6 months, and along with that I want to create monthly intentions on the new moon nights for the next 3 months. I'm a bit curious to see what will happen.

New Moon Intentions:

From June 13 - July 13 I Intend to:
 - Save $2,000
 - write lyrics for a song
 - Paint my own idea
 - Get out in nature once a week.
 - Find stronger confidence in who I am and how I relate to people/strangers
 - Do at least one massage a week.


I feel good about these intentions. They touch on my passions and my desires, and I feel like, accomplishing these intentions over the next month will add value to my life and clarity to thought and I just might acquire a new found faith in myself.

So to newness. And pushing forward one day at a time.

La Loving Logan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cult: The Escape (pt. 2)

Cult: The Escape (pt 1.)

Where to Begin? The Cult; The Religion