To Move or Where to Move

Its been a crazy trip really. Amazing at every turn.

A bit surreal almost.

Connected with people I haven't seen a while. Lake Geneva day was beautiful and full of nuances of heart and head I guess.

I started having thoughts about moving again. Moving to Chicago

Moving to Colorado.

At this point I'm confident I can make it happen anywhere I go.

So the question I find myself asking is where would I be most productive and happy.

I start looking for hippie vibe. Yoga, massage, outdoors things.

Chicago sounds nice, and I think it would be fun, but really I feel like it would be more of the same like Atlanta. Being around family but never seeing them cause we are all busy and doing our own thing.

And at that, the outdoors stuff is even more minimal. The buzz of hustle and bustle I think would start to get to me.

And its pretty much the same price as living on my own in Atlanta.

So then i think of Colorado or Utah where there is more of my people and vibe there. Outdoors activities with people who align with how I think.

And even in some parts, its cheaper.

So now I am at a place where I feel like I can pretty much choose where ever I want to go and then carve it out. And if I keep looking at the next move as a stepping block to the next place, then why shouldn't I align it closest to what it is I truly want.

I find myself sacrificing all these things, one for the sake of having my own place and then working towards a larger goal. But this weekend got me to thinking that I can pretty much do that anywhere.

Atlanta I have family there.

Chicago I have family there.

So there is somewhat of a safety net per se.

I think about living in Atlanta for another year or so while I pursue different certifications, even though this massage thing is giving me shit.

So then I think, why can't I pursue certifications in a place that appeals to me.

Chicago does, but I find myself looking for the hippies spots and people and then it gets weird cause i'm still stuck in high rise buildings and cement jungles.

So I could go to Colorado or Utah and be in a space where people are into that sort of thing and pursue what it is I want.

Yeah, so I got some things to think about. I believe I will put down on paper all the options and then pros and cons list for each and weigh the options and see what I find most attractive and see where my heart wants to take me.

Once I get back to Atlanta I think I new realm of thoughts and ideas will settle in. We shall see.

'La Loving Logan'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cult: The Escape (pt. 2)

Cult: The Escape (pt 1.)

From Antiquated Ideology, To Expressive Individuality